are a small firm of RICS regulated chartered surveyors. We offer an individual friendly service on a range of property matters.
What we offer:
• Building Surveys
• RICS Home Survey – Level 1
• RICS Home Survey – Level 2 (Survey Only)
• RICS Home Survey – Level 2 (Survey & Valuation)
• RICS Home Survey – Level 3
• Residential Valuations
• Professional advice on a range of property matters
• Acquisition advice in respect of property purchases
• Relocation advice
Property search service
How can an RICS surveyor help?
Your home is likely to be one of the most expensive purchases you ever make – you need to know as much as you can about the property before you buy it, so having a survey makes good sense – and could save you thousands of pounds in costly repair bills. We are here to ensure that your proposed property purchase is as stress free as possible.
Using the services of an RICS surveyor offers confidence because:
• They give you clear, impartial and expert advice
• They act in your interest
• They are tightly regulated and have to follow strict rules of conduct – including having in place insurance to protect you.
• RICS members have to update their skills and knowledge throughout their careers, so you can rely on their expertise
RICS – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
‘An independent, not-for-profit organisation, RICS acts in the public interest: setting and regulating the highest standards of competence and integrity among our members; and providing impartial, authoritative advice on key issues for business, society and governments worldwide’.
Get in touch with us today here at Alpha Chartered Surveyors on 01939 234849 or 07855742776.
Alternatively, you can email us via the form on our Contact Us page with any questions or queries.
Regulated by the RICS